Tennessee’s Wild Side is an outdoor adventure show designed and developed for viewing by the whole family. Supported by the Tennessee State Parks, Tennessee Department of Agriculture, The Nature Conservancy, The Jackson Foundation and Produced by RockWater, LLC, in cooperation with Nashville Public Television, Wild Side is a nine-time regional Emmy Award winning series that has been on the air almost two decades. Shot on location and hosted by television veteran Steve Hall, the show will take you to exciting and remote areas of the state. We’ll go to Radnor State Park and Natural Area to visit with the eagles, take a hike into the history of Dunbar Cave by lantern light, cuddle up with some newborn baby goats, a miniature horse, and a trick pig all doing their part to help one of Tennessee’s distressed counties, and find out why college students from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania are building a trail in a Tennessee State Park. If you hike, bike, camp, canoe, fish, hunt, or just like to kick back, relax, and watch television, we want you with us.
Tennessee is home to 56 state parks, with eleven-hundred miles of trails, 365 cabins, 36 campgrounds, and over 80 waterfalls. We won’t ever run out of ways to educate and entertain you.
Our Wild Side staff includes:
- Show Producer & Host: Steve Hall, Partner RockWater, LLC
- Wild Side Guide: Alan Griggs
- Associate Producer/Wild Side Guide: Annette Nole Hall, Partner RockWater, LLC
- Wild Side Guide Ezekiel Nole Hall
- Wild Side Guide: Joey Monteleone
- Wild Side Guide: Craig Owensby
- Wild Side Guide: Chris Nischan
- Wild Side Guide: Richard Simms
- Wild Side Guide: Lindsay Ferrier